Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Samosas....

It's 2:30 am... 23rd May 2007.. We are in Room No. 4207 in AC2 (i.e., Academic Center 2) @ ISB and are drowned in our marketing assignment..

We.... Let me introduce you to my group mates at ISB. BTW, I am part of Group E6 and my team members are Anant Jhawar (the Detroit Guy!!! Ask him about the detroit incident), Jaspreet Sidhu (the fiery chemical man from Chandigarh), Shubha Pai (Salsa is thy middle name) and Neha Kaushik (the only Mallu in our group).. Isn't my group interesting...

Well this post is not about my group, but I had to mention their names, cause they are part of the endurance test - the marketing assignment... We are almost done with our assignment... but are still not sure about it! Well thats how it is.. 20 Marks it is... We have be sure that we get it right enough to embarass Kotler... Yeah Kotler is my good friend.

साला, पिछले जनम का बदला निकाल रह है मुझ पर... क्या करूं।

Tomorrow is photo shoot day.. CAS (the career advancement folks) are going to snap us up... and then publish them in a matrimony booklet, which I presume will be seen by prospective employers. Imagine me going for a swayamvar... Plus tomorrow is election day.. The new Prez (praise the Prez) is going to get elected...

Otherwise today was a dull day.... I was sleeping with my eyes wide open.. till I decided to contribute to the groups assignment efforts... I have to get back to dreaming now... eyes wide open or eyes wide shut ....

??? What was the samosa for...

No comments: